In an era where big data and artificial intelligence play an important role in healthcare, data sharing has huge potential for global health improvement and patient safety. This is especially pertinent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On AI and Big Data in Global Health Improvement FutureLearn course, you’ll explore the benefits and challenges of sharing healthcare data globally.
With support from industry experts, you’ll consider topics like the future of medical development, improving care, healthcare accessibility, and more.
You’ll also discover the strategies used by governments, funding bodies, institutions, and publishers to get access to datasets.
This course is designed for anyone interested in big data and artificial intelligence applications in healthcare for global health improvement.
This is likely to include students, researchers, and healthcare professionals.
What topics will you cover?
This course is focused on studies of future global healthcare developments. Topics below will be discussed:
- How can massive data sharing in healthcare benefit medical development, such as in a pandemic like COVID-19?
- How can massive data improve patient safety?
- How can massive data improve healthcare quality, and achieve precision medicine?
- How can massive data help to achieve standardizing global care? For Governments, funding bodies, institutions, and publishers, when given patients data, how do they develop strategies?
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to,
- Describe how big data can improve the quality of healthcare in global pandemics.
- Explore how big data and artificial intelligence can play a vital role in global health improvement and study trials.
- Apply using big data and artificial intelligence to build new globally standardized methodologies to improve healthcare.
- Improve healthcare quality and patient safety using massive observational health data and artificial intelligence techniques
- Usman Iqbal
- Jack Li